Are you planning a special event or celebration?
If you’ve planned one before, you certainly remember the time and stress in putting it together. Where do you get the food? What do your guests like to drink? Does your home or office have enough space?
Not to mention – there’s the clean up afterwards…
We believe there’s a better way. That’s why we want to help!
No matter the occasion or size of your party, we’ll help you plan an event neither you nor your guests will soon forget.
And it’ll be super easy and affordable!
Why Should You Choose Us?
- Our personal event coordinators work with you to make the planning process easy and rewarding.
- We have a variety of upscale yet casual event spaces and outdoor venues.
- Unlike most venues, we don’t charge a room fee.
- We help you select and customize from our ten deliciously themed buffet packages and eye-opening add-ons.
- There’s no need to worry about what your guests drink – our bars are fully stocked with liquors and wines, and fresh beer is always on tap.
- We have free-to-play games like pool, corn hole, and ping pong.
- We help personalize your event with decorations, music, and customized room set-ups.
- We have hosted thousands of events – from Rehearsal Dinners to Retirement Parties to Surprise Birthdays to Networking Events – and have an excellent track record as a private event venue.
Scroll down for more details or click the button below to get the planning process started!
Spaces & Venues
A $100 deposit is requested. Deposits are completely refundable up to 14 days prior to your event. We request a final count 48 hours before your event. The minimum food charge is based on this count; additional persons charge will be added. Buffet foods may not be wrapped to take home. 18% gratuity is added to all food and beverages. 6% Pennsylvania sales tax added to food only.
Private parties available depending on size, type and day of function. Additionally due to high demand for party space in the month of December deposits for parties during this month will be $250 and are non-refundable.
Happy Hour Buffet
The Brew House
Weekend Brunch Buffet
Bar & Beverages
hand crafted brews | house wine | house liquor | soda, juices, tea & coffee
2 hours: $14.00 pp | 3 hours: $17.00 pp | 4 hours: $19.00 pp
Premium Open Bar
2 hours: $20.00 pp | 3 hours: $25.00 pp | 4 hours: $30.00 pp
3 oz pour | $4.00 pp
Charges are tabulated according to precise guest consumption
party guests pay for their own alcoholic drinks
(please note that our unlimited soda, iced tea & coffee feature is required with this option)
party punch on tap – seasonal flavored alcoholic or non-alcoholic punch
$7.00 pp (2 hours) | $10.00 pp (3 hours) | minimum 25 persons
unlimited soda, iced tea, tea, and coffee service
brew house pretzels, housemade potato chips & ranch dip, Cajun popcorn, roasted nuts
$2.00 per person per hour | minimum 25 persons